Warranty claims are for product being sent to Xcel for repair. For returns or exchanges of Xcel Canada online purchases, please visit Ordering & Returns.
Wetsuits purchased from Xcel Canada are warranted for ONE YEAR from original purchase date. UV accessories and apparel warranted for THREE MONTHS from original purchase date. For items purchased outside of Canada. please contact the dealer purchase from.
Xcel is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Submitting a warranty claim does not guarantee repair or replacement. Product sent to us for warranty will be evaluated for repair (or replacement) at Xcel's sole discretion.
Warranties only apply to Defects in Materials or Workmanship. The following circumstances will not be covered under Xcel Canada warranty:
- Repairs, or alterations, to any area of the product done or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Xcel repair facility.
- Products classified as seconds, samples, or purchased used.
- Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care, or any damage beyond the product's natural life expectancy.
- Wear & Tear (abrasions, cuts, material compressions...)
- Warranty claim requests without valid proof of purchase.
- Wetsuits over 12 month from original purchase date.
- UV, Accessories, and/or Apparel products over 3 months from original purchase date.
- Items used commercially or as rentals
- Items purchase from a non-authorized dealer or dealers outside of Canada.
To begin your warranty claim, please email Customer Service at email@example.com . If possible provide your original Order#, and attach any photos related to your warranty claim to help speed up the process.
PLEASE NOTE: Return shipping on sale or discounted (promotional code) items will be at customer's expense.